Oh boy, where to begin with this blog post. The underground comics are certainly something. I think I read the most out of the Tits and Clits comics because I thought it’d be pretty funny and I think it was. When it comes to crude things people can either be uncomfortable or find it amusing or maybe a mix of both? I thought it was funny how extreme some bits of the comics got like the dildo covers for each type of woman out there because I think there are real things out in the world that people buy that are wild and most people would think do people actually use that?! Or like you’ll see this crazy ad saying its like a cooking gadget but really it’s a sexual device of some sort. It just reminded me of things like that and it made me laugh a bit. I did find it interesting thought that throughout the comic there were quite a few differ...
Comments
Post a Comment